About Tomato MDAn interactive tomato reference tool that helps hobby and master gardeners, professional growers, and consultants identify and manage nearly 30 key diseases, insects, and physiological disorders. The app is rich with images and tips covering everything from cultural to chemical management. Tomato is based in part on two Books Tomato Health Management and the Compendium of Tomato Diseases and Pests, Second Edition. Tomato was authored and peerreviewed by American Phytopathological Society members Margaret McGrath, Gail Ruhl, Michelle Grabowski, Daniel Gilrein, Robert Wick, and Margery Daughtrey. Many others contributed images.
Tomato MD downloads
Check these links to find your download for Tomato MD for & iOS or for your device iPod TouchiPhoneiPad.
- Download Tomato MD for iOS
- Download Tomato MD for iPod Touch
- Download Tomato MD for iPhone
- Download Tomato MD for iPad
This app is available for
The app Tomato MD is compatible with te following devices.
- iPod Touch (models: 5, 6)
- iPhone (models: 5s, 6, 5c, 4s, 6 Plus, 5)
- iPad (models: 3 4G, 4, 2, Mini 4G, 2 3G, Mini, 3, 4 4G)