Solar Measurement / PyranometerApp
About Solar Measurement / PyranometerAppThe first solar radiation / pyranometerApp Measurement of solar irradiance in Watt per square meter (W/m2)! The iPhoneApp is a gadget for fun and educational purposes only. In daily life measurement of solar radiation is done by highly accurate ‘pyranometers’. These instruments are used for measurements of weather, climate, solar energy production, agriculture and other related fields. The solar radiation / pyranometerApp is provided by Hukseflux Thermal Sensors, a market leader in solar measurement instruments. With the app, our clients, users and other interested people can give a glimpse to family and friends what concerns them in professional life. With the introduction of this App in iTunes, Hukseflux became the inventor of the iPhone "camera+diffusor" measurement principle. Hukseflux would like to receive your comments, and also encourages users to enter their improvements into this app. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org title "comment app"
Solar Measurement / PyranometerApp downloads
Check these links to find your download for Solar Measurement / PyranometerApp for & iOS or for your device iPod TouchiPadiPhone.
- Download Solar Measurement / PyranometerApp for iOS
- Download Solar Measurement / PyranometerApp for iPod Touch
- Download Solar Measurement / PyranometerApp for iPad
- Download Solar Measurement / PyranometerApp for iPhone
This app is available for
The app Solar Measurement / PyranometerApp is compatible with te following devices.
- iPod Touch (models: 5, 4, 3, 1)
- iPad (models: 3 4G, 4, 2, Mini 4G, 2 3G, Mini, 3, 4 4G, 1 3G, 1)
- iPhone (models: 5s, 6, 5c, 4s, 4, 3GS, 6 Plus, 5, 3G)