Prescription Drug Cards
About Prescription Drug CardsLearning essential information about the top 300 prescription drugs doesn’t have to be tedious. With Prescription Drug Cards Top 300, you’ll get a comprehensive, easytouse study tool that will tell you everything you need to know about these mostprescribed drugs. And as a bonus, you’ll get the top 100 nonprescription drugs, too. This tool is ready to go with quick image and information retrievalno Internet connection necessary! You’ll learn crucial information about the top 300 prescription drugs, including Generic and common name Class Dosage Forms Approved Dose and Indications OffLabel Use Contraindications Adverse Reactions Drug Interactions Monitoring Parameters Medication Safety Issues and Black Box Warnings Learn vital drug information Download Prescription Drug Cards Top 300! Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Call us at (319) 319237 7162.
Prescription Drug Cards downloads
Check these links to find your download for Prescription Drug Cards for & iOS or for your device iPod TouchiPhoneiPad.
- Download Prescription Drug Cards for iOS
- Download Prescription Drug Cards for iPod Touch
- Download Prescription Drug Cards for iPhone
- Download Prescription Drug Cards for iPad
This app is available for
The app Prescription Drug Cards is compatible with te following devices.
- iPod Touch (models: 5, 6)
- iPhone (models: 5s, 6, 5c, 4s, 6 Plus, 5)
- iPad (models: 3 4G, 4, 2, Mini 4G, 2 3G, Mini, 3, 4 4G)