About my AzimuthThis great application will calculate your current True Northased zimuth and elevation (in meters). You can also capture "what you are looking at" based on your current location. Instructions 1. Locate 0degrees this is your starting point (True North) 2. Select chosen point from where you are standing this is your Point 3. The degree shown is the azimuth from point to point 4. Take a picture of the object your camera is pointing This is your reference object relative to your azimuth. 5. Press Capture button to saved to gallery. 6. Email the pic to your engineers
my Azimuth downloads
Check these links to find your download for my Azimuth for & iOS or for your device iPod TouchiPadiPhone.
- Download my Azimuth for iOS
- Download my Azimuth for iPod Touch
- Download my Azimuth for iPad
- Download my Azimuth for iPhone
This app is available for
The app my Azimuth is compatible with te following devices.
- iPod Touch (models: 5, 6)
- iPad (models: 3 4G, 4, 2, Mini 4G, 2 3G, Mini, 3, 4 4G)
- iPhone (models: 5s, 6, 5c, 4s, 4, 6 Plus, 5)