IMO Time Tracker
About IMO Time TrackerIrish Medical Organisation iPhone app, the “Time Tracker”, allows non consultant hospital doctors to set, track, archive, and export their working hours. Each day, a clean and intuitive interface allows doctors to track their working hours. Upon completion of a working day the user can also record a note to each individual day. The start time, end time, total hours worked and note are all archived to each day within history. By setting regular working hours the “time tracker” will automatically recognise when these have been exceeded and calculate overtime hours. This will be calculated based on a 7 day working week and recorded in this format. These weekly archives can be viewed as required, and exported via a in Excel form for submission. The Excel form, as above, will detail date, start time, end time, total hours worked, and any notes This app is password protected and thus only available to members.
IMO Time Tracker downloads
Check these links to find your download for IMO Time Tracker for & iOS or for your device iPadiPhoneiPod Touch.
- Download IMO Time Tracker for iOS
- Download IMO Time Tracker for iPad
- Download IMO Time Tracker for iPhone
- Download IMO Time Tracker for iPod Touch
This app is available for
The app IMO Time Tracker is compatible with te following devices.
- iPad (models: 3 4G, 4, 2, Mini 4G, 2 3G, Mini, 3, 4 4G, 1 3G, 1)
- iPhone (models: 5s, 6, 5c, 4s, 4, 3GS, 6 Plus, 5, 3G)
- iPod Touch (models: 5, 4, 3, 1, 6)