About iGlasgowThe Glasgow Coma Score is the most common score used to assess the patients' consciousness. It can be used to evaluate trauma patients, to assess the need to intubate, or to monitor the evolution of patients in the emergency room or in an intensive care environment. iGlasgow is the best way to assess the Glasgow Coma Score. You don't have to go through multiple screens to get the score, it's all on the same view. It has never been so easy to evaluate your patients! This program is also the only one on iTunes to have the pediatric version, for little children who can't obey order or talk in an appropriate way...
Check these links to find your download for iGlasgow for & iOS or for your device iPadiPod TouchiPhone.
- Download iGlasgow for iOS
- Download iGlasgow for iPad
- Download iGlasgow for iPod Touch
- Download iGlasgow for iPhone
This app is available for
The app iGlasgow is compatible with te following devices.
- iPad (models: 3 4G, 4, 2, Mini 4G, 2 3G, Mini, 3, 4 4G, 1 3G, 1)
- iPod Touch (models: 5, 4, 3, 1, 6)
- iPhone (models: 5s, 6, 5c, 4s, 4, 3GS, 6 Plus, 5, 3G, 1)