Fitzroy Readers Books 1 to 10
About Fitzroy Readers Books 1 to 10The Fitzroy Readers is a set of graded books which employ the Fitzroy Method a phonic approach to reading developed over the last 3 decades. The first Reader, Fat Cat, uses only 13 letters. This makes it easy for small children to start reading without delay. The first five Readers each teach one basic vowel sound a, e, i, o and u. Repeated often, these vowels and many consonants become completely memorable. Within Readers 110, special words like have, to, go, for… are introduced one or two with each Reader. Children quickly learn to read simplesounding words wherever they see them. Reader 9 teaches the first digraph, oo as in roof. Digraphs enable children, without further teaching, to sound out whole families of words including many they have never seen before. By Reader 10, children are already reading simple sentences with fluency. There are several soundingout options available. ll speech is highquality recording. The interface is designed for young fingers and can be used by the student alone or with a tutor.
Fitzroy Readers Books 1 to 10 downloads
Check these links to find your download for Fitzroy Readers Books 1 to 10 for & iOS or for your device iPod TouchiPadiPhone.
- Download Fitzroy Readers Books 1 to 10 for iOS
- Download Fitzroy Readers Books 1 to 10 for iPod Touch
- Download Fitzroy Readers Books 1 to 10 for iPad
- Download Fitzroy Readers Books 1 to 10 for iPhone
This app is available for
The app Fitzroy Readers Books 1 to 10 is compatible with te following devices.
- iPod Touch (models: 5, 4, 3, 1)
- iPad (models: 3 4G, 4, 2, Mini 4G, 2 3G, Mini, 3, 4 4G, 1 3G, 1)
- iPhone (models: 5s, 6, 5c, 4s, 4, 3GS, 6 Plus, 5, 3G)