About Autism iHelpAutism iHelp is a vocabulary teaching aid developed by parents of a child with Autism and a speechlanguage pathologist. Autism iHelp was inspired by the need for specific language intervention tools for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder focusing on their unique strengths and difficulty with expressive vocabulary. Autism iHelp Sorting is a fun and interactive app that requires the learner to drag and drop items into the appropriately labeled 'categorical' box. This activity allows the learner another opportunity to generalize previously reviewed vocabulary through reallife photo images and improve categorization skills, divided attention, and visual processing. Additionally, you are able to track your child's gains through progress reports that average the last 3 performances of each learning enhancement activity. “with Autism iHelp…..it gets better.”
Autism iHelp downloads
Check these links to find your download for Autism iHelp for & iOS or for your device iPod TouchiPhoneiPad.
- Download Autism iHelp for iOS
- Download Autism iHelp for iPod Touch
- Download Autism iHelp for iPhone
- Download Autism iHelp for iPad
This app is available for
The app Autism iHelp is compatible with te following devices.
- iPod Touch (models: 5, 4, 3, 6)
- iPhone (models: 5s, 6, 5c, 4s, 4, 3GS, 6 Plus, 5)
- iPad (models: 3 4G, 4, 2, Mini 4G, 2 3G, Mini, 3, 4 4G, 1 3G, 1)