Asa Di Var
About Asa Di Varis the term recorded in the index to the Guru Granth Sahib but this Gurbani is commonly called "Asa di Var". It is a composition by Guru Nanak dev ji, the founder of Sikhi and is sung by kirtania (religious musicians) at Sikh congregations or gatherings as part of the early morning service. It is said that if recited and sung with true belief, then one's hopes/wishes are fulfilled.
Asa Di Var downloads
Check these links to find your download for Asa Di Var for & iOS or for your device iPadiPod TouchiPhone.
- Download Asa Di Var for iOS
- Download Asa Di Var for iPad
- Download Asa Di Var for iPod Touch
- Download Asa Di Var for iPhone
This app is available for
The app Asa Di Var is compatible with te following devices.
- iPad (models: 3 4G, 4, 2, Mini 4G, 2 3G, Mini, 3, 4 4G)
- iPod Touch (models: 5, 4, 6)
- iPhone (models: 5s, 6, 5c, 4s, 4, 3GS, 6 Plus, 5)